facebook instagram google plus pinterest

Monday, June 30, 2014

The Starfish Story - Make a difference in someones life.

When I started on this journey of being a part of Beachbody, I really didn't know how it would profoundly impact our life.  I made the decision to coach for myself and my husband. We had taken a few months off of the gym and ate poorly. We both gained a few extra lbs (OK - more than just a few!) and for me, this was really bad because I am a type 1 diabetic. I have a friend who is A ROCKSTAR 5-STAR diamond coach and I wanted to join her team for quite some time.

I didn't know what a challenge group was. 
I didn't know what a success club point was. 
I didn't know what Shakeology could do for me. 
I didn't know what being a coach was all about. 
I didn't know the lives that were going to change. 

I dove head in, within a week of becoming a coach I signed up for Annie's coach basics group - Impact Academy and started my first Challenge Group. A free 5-Day Jump Start Your Fitness group. It had 8 members - One was my husband - and 4 others were family members. 

I didn't know the positive effect a 5 day free clean eating group would have on my friends and family who trusted me, a new coach, to help them out. 

Flash forward to now - I have led 9 challenge groups with amazing results. I have made new friends, formed stronger bonds with old friends, re-connected with people I have not talked to in a long time.  I truly enjoyed my time spent in my groups withe everyone. I truly love being a coach. 

I know now, that I have helped my mom loose 65 lbs since Nov. 1st of last year. 

I know now, that my Aunt has gone off almost every single medication she was on previously. 

I know now, that men and women who have joined me on this journey have lost weight - AND GAINED CONFIDENCE. 

I know now, what being a Beachbody Coach is all about. 

I know that even if I can just help one person - it makes a difference to them. 

I want to share this story. I got to hear it told by Carl Daikeler, Beachbody's Founder and CEO at this years Coach Summit 2014 - and all I can say is after leaving that auditorium that day, I knew I wanted to build a team of people who want to help me help others!  I cannot help everyone alone and I want so badly to build a team to do it with me!  If even one person is inspired by this post today, then I have done what I set out to do!  


www.beachbodycoach.com/leannemarie1081

To contact me about our coaching opportunity: leannemariefitness@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for making a difference in my life, and your continued investment in my life! I'm so excited to be on your team and helping to make a difference alongside you, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kayla! Now you are paying it forward! I am honored to have youon my team!

      Delete

blogger template