facebook instagram google plus pinterest

Monday, November 11, 2013

Better than the Gym?!? No way....

I never ever thought I would say this about a home fitness program - I have tried so many- 30 day Shred, Carmen Electras Striptease Aerobics (yes I did and I am not ashamed to admit it!), The Grind workout.... and none of them have worked. I LOVED my gym. It had so many class options, childcare for free, and a killer pool in the summertime. I never thought I would love a home fitness program as much. Then Turbofire came along... 
Beachbody - Turbofire and Shakeology are totally convincing me otherwise. I love it. I love that I don't have to rush home to get to the gym on time for a class, to rush to get Brody in the childcare and run up the stairs to Spin class to try and get a seat in time. I come home, hang out with my family, then workout on my schedule. You know what - I haven't missed a day in 2 weeks! I can't say I ever did that in the gym! 

Even on beloved Bronco Football Sunday we still fit our workout + a bike ride in yesterday! 

I have lost so much already, my clothes fit better, I feel amazing. 
I love helping others become healthy. 
It's been 2 short weeks and Beachbody, my coach, and my team have already begun changing my life! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template