facebook instagram google plus pinterest

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I used to think that the Beachbody infomercials were fake....

For the past 25 days I have been diligent- and for the past 23 days I have been doing Turbofire. Busting my ass really, eating right, no snacking after dinner, healthy snacks (think carrots and celery or an apple) during the day and faithfully drinking my Shakeology. For the past 3 days my weight hasn't budged, but I feel better still - tighter still - and sore every day from the way Turbo makes me push myself harder than I have in a very long time. (probably since my gymnastics days)  I just have this intense need to be healthy, to feel good about myself, and to help others feel the same way. You have to be "proof the product works" that is a Beachbody motto. 

All red in the face after a HIIT class. 


So last week I posted my 19 day before and after... and since I am off of work today, I had time to post my 25 day before and after.... 

I mean really! I feel like one of those infomercial people for Beachbody! This is only 25 days in! I have 65 days to go! I am so psyched to see what happens at my 45, 60, and 90 day mark! I want that turbofire tank top and I want to be one of their featured transformations. 
I could not have done this without a team and a coach behind me. My coach is such an inspiration to me every single day and I strive to be the leader that she is. 
I know the holidays are upon us and it is hard to stay on track with eating and fitness... but I know you can do it. Do it with Corey and I! 

Ask me questions, join a challenge group of ours! It's only 30,60,90 days out of your life, but I promise it will change your life! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template