facebook instagram google plus pinterest

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Rest Day & 5 Day Challenge!

Happy Halloween!

Today is my FAVORITE holiday. I don't know why Halloween has always appealed to me. I love haunted houses, love scary movies, and love being scared! 
I have a sweet tooth as well - and weirdly enough that started when I found out I was a T1 diabetic.  Before then don't get me wrong, I snacked, but I craved more of a salty snack. I will not be diving into Brody's Halloween candy this year (well except to sort it) but instead am feeding my chocolate cravings with Shakeology - and it's so good....


Well today is our first rest day. I am bummed! I did do some upper body bicep curls and shoulder presses with my patients today, and took Brody for a 1.5 mile walk before his nap, but I will miss my cardio today, that's for sure. I do realize that my muscles need a break though as I am totally sore.   I said I wasn't going to weight myself until day 15 but curiosity got the better of me this morning and I was so pleasantly surprised :

 I stopped drinking soda on Saturday, started eating clean on Sunday, started Turbo on Monday, and Shakeology on Tuesday. I started at 138.4 lbs and weighed in today at 133.4!  That's 5lbs baby!! 




And now for some non-Beachbody/ Health&Fitness Halloween fun: 

Here's Brody: 

And Corey & I: 

And our Halloween House: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template