facebook instagram google plus pinterest

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Busy Week! Days 6-11- Where did the time go?

Oh my gosh, I have not been great at keeping up with my days. But in all fairness it was the weekend and then I was out of town for work until tonight. We ended the weekend with firestarter as well as fire40 - both workouts we had become comfortable enough with, however making them more challenging for myself by adding the jumps instead of just the kicks or knee lifts. Then on Sunday we did Abs 10 - 12 minutes of intense ab work. It is now Thursday and it is the first day my abs have not been sore!

We started adding in some HITT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts this week and holy freakin cow are they intense. For me though when I am sore I KNOW I am getting results. There has not been a day since I started Turbofire that I have not been sore.  So I know it must be working pretty well!

Every time I get tired or feel like my muscles just cannot handle anymore I think of this:
Then I laugh and work even harder. (I love Forrest Gump) 

Now at day 11 - I am down 7.1 lbs. 
I fit into pants that didn't fit me last week. 
I cannot wait to see what day 90 holds!

November 12th starts off my first challenge: The 5 day jump start to fitness is a great way to introduce yourself to a challenge group and meet new people in the process. People that will help hold you accountable for completing your exercise and eating right. 



Tip of the day: SCHEDULE! Schedule your workouts, put them in your planner. Make sure you make time for them when they work for you. Schedule your eating as well. Don't leave it to chance - that is when you fall off the wagon and eat unhealthy. Plan it out and have a goal in mind. I will help you get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template