facebook instagram google plus pinterest

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day Two: Fire 40 + Stretch 10 and our first day on Shakeology!

Today feels great. I am not going to lie, the choreography in Fire 40 was much harder than Firestarter... but I still loved it and even when I would mess up a move I just kept bouncing around to keep my heart rate up. I remembered to set my HR monitor today and burned 563 calories and my husband burned 800! I LOVE Stretch 10 - it feels so good to stretch after all of that cardio and kicking! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE how I feel after a workout. I love how tight my muscles feel. It's been 2 months - but I already feel like I am back.


Shakeology was amazing. We made sure to get some good recipes today prior to just jumping in and trying it on our own. Thanks to everyone's suggestions we made delicious shakes and I (YES ME) was full! If you know me you know - I am never full!  

I can't believe I have 88 days left. Not because that seems so far away and I can't handle the workouts, but because that seems so far away and I can't wait to see results! If I feel this good after 2 days I cannot even fathom how I will feel on day 90!



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template