facebook instagram google plus pinterest

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

3- Day Refresh: Day 2 down, one to go and AMAZING results!

Ok - I am officially impressed. I woke up this morning thinking "Yesterday was a fluke, I usually loose 2 lbs a week, not in one night" But hopped back on the scale hopeful again this morning - and I was down another 1.2 lbs!!  That's 3.2 lbs total in 2 days everyone! Corey's results - even more impressive: Down 4.4 lbs this morning. Holy WOW!   So this is what a typical day looks like for us on the
Refresh:

Wake up- Water 10 oz
Shakeo - blended with banana option from the list
Tea - Apple Cinamon herbal tea
Fiber Sweep
Lunch: Vanilla fresh shake blended with banana option, 1 cup of cucumbers + 2 tbsp of hummus
Snack: Mushrooms + 2 tbsp of hummus
Dinner - Vanilla Fresh shake - no fruit; Veggie Stir Fry Recipe - (Serves one) 1/2 cup: green beans, red pepper, and carrots. 1 tsp coconut oil. 1/2 tsp garlic 1/2 tsp grated ginger.  1/4 tsp sea salt. 2 tbsp organic veggie broth. 
Water, water, water!  


I am on Day 3 - so far I am down 3.2 lbs and my blood sugar has stabalized from my Vegas trip. I feel incredible after day 1 (day 1 was a bit sluggish) - my skin has improved, mood, and energy. Believe me this is the real deal!

You can get it here: 

             Dinner: Veggie Stir Fry from the 3-Day Refresh Dinner Recipe

And just for laughs- our future all-star coach!



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template