facebook instagram google plus pinterest

Saturday, June 28, 2014

3- Day Refresh Results and PIYO - It's on!

The refresh was nothing short of amazing. I can honestly say I was skeptical prior. I am a type 1 diabetic and tend not to loose any weight as quickly as most or as effectively. But after a 2 lb lost the first day, 1 lb the next day, and 1.2 lbs the day after that I am a true believer in the 3-Day refresh and how it really refreshes your system and let's you start anew.
I started my Refresh post a trip to Las Vegas - where I indulged in stuff like this:



It was vacation, and I was going to go all out!  

When I came home I was up 3 lbs in 6 days. Ouch. Corey was up 5 lbs in 6 days. 

So then we decided to dive into this program with 100% commitment - 

We never felt ravenously hungry, we felt satisfied. The first day I wasn't too sure about the shakes - I LOVE my shakeology, but the Vanilla Fresh shake didn't really do it for me. BUT by the 2nd day I craved them - even the thick fiber sweep! 
I realized why - I had been putting ugly processed foods into my body for a week! Natural is going to take a while to get back used to. But I did and in the end here is what happened: 



We did PIYO during the refresh, so not only did we see a drop in weight. But also a huge increase in definition by combining the two! 
My blood sugars stabalized, back to normal - with an average in Vegas in the 180's down to 110-130 by the third day. 
I lost another lb the following day by continuing to eat clean and eat the dinner recipe + chicken breast for dinner. 
Corey lost 6.3 lbs in 3 days and 7.4 a day later. 
Both of us were back to our pre-Vegas weights, and even a little less after!
I am just so impressed and in shock about how quickly this program kicked us back into shape on on the right track!
Corey also lost an inch off of his waist going from 33 inches to 32 inches and I lost .75 of my waist going from 32.75 to 32 inches in 3 days. 
This program is legit guys. 

Click on the links below to find out more! Or message me with any questions any time! 

   3 DAY REFRESH CHALLENGE PACK: JUMP START WEIGHT LOSS WITH THE 3-DAY REFRESH PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!

www.beachbodycoach.com/leannemarie1081



        




No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template