facebook instagram google plus pinterest

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Interrupting my Usual Fitness Posts to Bring you my Photograph of the Day....

So I realized today that in order for my life to feel fulfilled I not only have to live a life full of health and wellness, but I also need to have my camera in hand.  I have not been doing much photography lately (with my camera anyways...) and I miss it!  With so much beauty surrounding us, how can I not go out and explore with camera in hand?!?!  So I will try daily to not only share a fitness post, but also a photograph from around town!
Enjoy




I don't know what kind of views your park has.... I drive or ride my bike past here every day and have never noticed a park. Well on this perfect first day of fall Brody and I went after-school and it was so gorgeous! 


You know just hanging out, Snodgrass in the background. 


I love how happy he is on a swing!

And one for the road. Aspens are changing. Fall is here. I love this one because it has a little of every color.

Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template