facebook instagram google plus pinterest

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Committed to .....

Hello again! I am back after a long break. I started blogging my Turbofire journey - then stopped about a month ago because of the holidays, spending time with family, and really really focusing on my health and fitness! It's a new year - a new me. I am committed to blogging every day of my next 90 day challenge. Even if it is just a picture. I want to share my next 90 days with you - during P90X3. Started day one yesterday:
I am doing the lean circuit so I started with Accelerator. WOW. Totally challenging and good. I loved it. My planking needs some work though! My hubby and I finished Turbofire and got amazing results. Hoping to focus in on muscle building now, instead of just loosing weight. Building muscle and getting some abs going on is my goal during P90X3. Here are our Turbofire results:
Day 2 of P90X3 starts today. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template