facebook instagram google plus pinterest

Friday, January 24, 2014

TRUTH.

This post today is meant for my challenge group participants. Truth: I worked my A$$ off this morning. I did Turbofire Fire 30 & Isometrix.
Truth: I cannot stand a day of just yoga. As much as I LOVE it and it is so good for your mind, body, and soul. I need my cardio fix on those days as well. Truth: I also added abs. Truth: I worked super hard today because I will be taking the day off tomorrow. (Well as "off" as you can take it while hitting the slopes in beautiful Crested Butte, CO!)
Not every day is going to be perfect. Tomorrow I plan on eating my normal healthy breakfast, skiing, having a *gasp* Bloody Mary, skiing some more, hitting up Pits in Paradise tomorrow night for their soup bar and grilled pita. I plan on going to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, because: well it's our tradition. The truth is over the past 95 days there has been some cheat days. Now, being over 3 months in, my metabolism can handle it. The thing to remember here is this: You do not HAVE to give everything you love up. If you try to do that you will go nuts, that and you will probably end up having a binge day. If you do have a cheat day or a day where you "fall off the wagon" the key is to get right back up and continue. Do NOT give up. Anyways: if you are one of our challengers - We won't let you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template