facebook instagram google plus pinterest

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Do You Ever Have One of Those Days?

Oh My GOSH!
Today was one of those days. 
Busy to the max. Stressful. Fulfilling. Challenging. Rewarding.

The day started with happy tears. I got to announce one of my best friends as she rank advanced as an Emerald coach. 
As soon as I posted her rank advancement - I immediately teared up. I am so proud of her! 

Then the frustration of working a full - time job set in: Today was Brody's first field trip ever. To the pumpkin patch. Growing up I have this picture: Me in Kindergarten at the pumpkin patch. My parents were chaperons on that field trip. Hence the reason I have that photo and the memory.  Since the day Brody started Kindergarten I envisioned going with him on his first field trip. I found out last week that because of my work schedule, the only day I could not change in the month of October, was the day of his field trip. 
He wanted me to go so badly. This is his "I'll just have to go with my teacher Miss D. then" look. 
Breaks my heart. 
I vow to him - from 1st grade on, I will never ever miss a field trip with him again. 
I promise him, a job will never get in the way of me spending time with him again. 
Sacrifices now = happy fulfilling life later. - This is my current mantra.
His bus was 10 minutes late picking them up this morning which threw off my schedule for the day and if that weren't bad enough as he was getting on the bus I noticed that he was not carrying his lunch bag - So there I was: crazy mom running out of the car yelling for the bus to stop rolling away because my son boarded while leaving his lunch in the park. 
Oye! 


Then I got to do something today that was really exciting!! My first PiYo Live class! LOVED teaching. Wearing the mic, in front of a class: what an experience. I had a blast and although they said it was tough, my class members said they loved it too! (I am SO SORE!!  Maybe practicing release 33 2 times a day since Tuesday was not the smartest thing to do prior to teaching a class! haha!) 

I ended the day with a call with 2 of my teammates and no matter what that always lifts up my spirits and then there's this: 



All in all I can't complain. A day can start rough, but as long as you are positive you'll get through it. 

How do you push through a tough day?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template