facebook instagram google plus pinterest

Sunday, November 22, 2015

If You See Me Around Town in My PJ's ...

I have come to realize that radiation is far more comfortable when I am in the comfort of my own PJ's. Haha, no seriously. I am all about comfort these days and have decided that PJ's are the way to go!  The problem - living in a super small town: I see people everywhere I go! I cannot go to the grocery store, wal-mart, or even to get the mail without seeing someone I know everywhere! So bear with me, because if I am out and about in town in PJ's it's probably radiation day or some kind of doctor visit!

Yep - that is pretty much me! 

It's been a while since I last wrote because I have been so so so sick. I have not had the strength or energy to even write, or do anything more than what is required by my job. I did promise updates though, so I will try harder! 

In other news, I got the results back from multiple ultrasounds as well as my surgery and they are 99% sure that they got all of the cancer, so that is fantastic news, however I am still so sick - I just cannot shake the Upper Respiratory Infection I have had since 10/15! I have gotten a shot of antibiotics 3 weeks in a row, and am maybe starting to feel better, but am no where near 100%.  Getting there though. I am still teaching Piyo class (and doing Piyo almost daily) weekly and truthfully, even though I am not feeling it prior to going - I feel SO much better than I did before. I think it's the endorphin's, it's got to be! Lesson learned - even though everyone is telling me to rest and don't do too much, exercise (low impact for now) is my outlet, Piyo is my workout, and it makes me feel better so I am still going to do it!!  


So I am going to go get in another pair of glorious flannel PJ's and cuddle up to Brody and Corey now - because I actually have to get dressed for work tomorrow. 

I am not sure I remember how!




No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template